To all those iPhone fans, the wait is over! Apple recently announced brand new iPhone X and iPhone 8 on a special event on September 12, 2017. On the 10th year of iPhone launch, Apple claims to have new futuristic phone with new features like Face ID and most powerful and smartest chip ever in smartphone.
The iPhone X has a new all-screen design display and has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
Phone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Liquid damages are not covered under warranty.
Here are few new features you will get with the new generation of iPhone X:
- A11 Bionic. The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, with a neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second.
- The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig, or robot.
- Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face, and it works only when your eyes are open.
- Apple claims iphone X has the most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.
- The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- There is a new wireless charging feature introduced in the new iPhone X, but compatible wireless charging mats are sold separately and will be available only next year.
- However, there are only two capacities this time, 64GB and 256GB which will cost you whooping $999 and $1149 respectively, and that’s not even including AppleCare+, which costs $199.
If you are eagerly waiting to pre-order, Apple has announced that iphone X pre order will begin 22 October 2017 and will start shipping 3rd november 2017.